Monday, March 30, 2009

eleventy billion hours

okay, you're right Alex Trebec, that isn't even a number...but, it does mean that Lory has been sleeping awesome lately. Eleven uninterrupted hours on Thursday night!!!! Plus, a week of mostly 3 hour naps once a day. Maybe its just a fluke, but this gives me hope! I now know that he is capable of getting more sleep without eating. Its been a rough road with his reflux...not gaining weight, switching to more frequent feedings...regressing with sleep...but since starting medicine and our new routine a month ago, we are starting to get back on track...and we are loving our super happy baby. I know that things will probably change tomorrow...once you get on a good routine, something ususally changes...but for now we will savor this!
~mb

3 comments:

Chaeli said...

Yay!!! SOOO happy for you!!! So whats this new routine, is this the one you emailed me about??

Lacey said...

Hooray! I'm excited for you! I know I'm always a happier mommmy when my kiddos sleep well at night. :-)

dunbarsofgi said...

I was just seein if I could leave a comment...and I can! Happy that Lorens is finally sleeping. If I can, I will send you the tape of him dancing...