Sunday, February 10, 2008

So as I was saying...

in my post from last week, Josh and I went to a costume party. We dressed up as our friend Johnny and his daughter Freja. Here are some pics...

Josh grew out some killer sideburns, a soul patch, got his hair cut into a fauxhawk with shaved sides, and had Johnny's tattoo artist draw his tattoos on Josh's arms. All I had to do was dress up like his 4 yr. old daughter complete with skull mary janes. :) Josh actually got mistaken for Johnny a couple times at the party. Here is a picture of Josh and the real Johnny dressed like Mr T. "I pity the fool."
Life has been busy as usual which has made it hard for me to find the time to post on this blog. I just really couldn't leave the last post hanging though... I did promise these pictures after all. Hope they were worth the wait! haha.
mb

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Love to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Great fun...!!! I'll come next time!

The VanderPloeg's said...

Michele! fabUlous post! love the pics. let's continue to hear more from you :)

Jessica Kast-Keat said...

haha I love these pictures Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Paris you crazy love birds!
-Chaeli

Unknown said...

we know you guys are probably busy helping to usher in the spring up there in the north, so no rush on a new post - but be encouraged to know that it would be well received.

God bless!

the heaps