Monday, September 24, 2007

I predict...

Keri Russell will be up for best actress at the Oscars next year. Her new movie, August Rush, is coming out in November - the 21 to be exact. I cannot wait! It's going to be great I think. Speaking of movies...Josh and I were feeling silly on Saturday night and decided to go to a 10:00 showing of Sydney White...laugh if you will. It was super cheesy, but gave us some good laughs. You may be thinking..."wow, josh is a trooper." Untrue. May I emphasize that WE love that Amanda Bynes. Josh will gladly tell you that She's the Man is one of his favorite movies. Anyways, we were in a theater FULL of high-schoolers. They belly laughed at every scene...we felt old. I guess we are old compared to them. Thats sad. To round out the weekend, we also rented Bridge to Terabithia last night. Did you read that book when you were a kid? I did...what a beautiful story. The movie was great - I cried buckets...so did Josh...thats why i love that guy :)
mb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I didn't know that mars had their retreats at that Young Life camp, too! How funny! I'm really looking forward to it! Recovered from the shower? :) You guys did such a good job!
Chaeli :)

josh and michele said...

thanks! - it was really fun to plan it. my beautiful farmers market flowers are shedding all over my table now. sad. they were pretty fantastic though.